Your privacy is important to us. It is Math Attax’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.mathattax.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
The Math Attax apps (“Math Attax” & “Math Attax Plus”) are built using Unity software, as per the unity website they may collect personal information.
Math Attax does not store or use this information.
From unity website 10th March 2020: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
“User device information: When you play a game built with Unity Software, Unity may collect some or all of the following information when you use the game:
- Unique device identifier generated from the device MAC/IMEI/MEID, which we alter to limit the ability to identify the relevant device in the future;
- An advertising ID, such as the Apple IDFA or the Android Ad ID;
- IP address;
- Device manufacturer and model;
- The operating system and version running on your system or device;
- Browser type;
- The make of the CPU, and number of CPUs present;
- The graphics card information, such as type, vendor and driver name, version and graphics API;
- Amount of system and video RAM present;
- Current screen resolution;
- Unity Player and Unity Editor versions;
- Operating system identifier (e.g., Mac, Windows, etc.);
- A checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it did transmit correctly; and
- App ID of the game installed.“
This policy is effective as of 10th March 2020.